Pull up a chair
FULL TIME EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / PA TO MANAGEMENT TEAM.
NEW YEAR, NEW CHALLENGE?
Andrew Henry Interiors are a leading Interior Design Company who specialise in the Design and Installation of Show homes to housebuilders across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly accomplished and experienced EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / PA to join our friendly team. The role involves providing PA and Senior Administrative Support to the Management Team including Sales, Finance, Operations and Logistics.
You will have a friendly and highly efficient ‘can do’ attitude, and be a strong team player with a proven track record of at least 3 years in a similar role. Superb organisation skills are a must as is the ability to manage and successfully prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
Main Duties include:
• Maintain and Manage diaries of Management team.
• Arrange and Minute monthly Management meetings.
• Organise annual company conference and corporate hospitality
• Manage and direct telephone calls to the business as whole.
• Liaise with both clients and suppliers as needed.
• Support Directors with ad hoc projects and analysis.
• Organise travel arrangements primarily in the UK and some overseas.
• Compose correspondence, letters and emails as required.
• Maintain and renew company professional indemnity and insurances.
• Maintain and update company health and safety compliances and legislation.
• Maintain company IT requirements in conjunction with our IT support contractor.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft, Excel and Sage would beneficial but not critical
• Organise and replenish office stationary supplies
• Keep and maintain records of staff holiday dates in line with entitlements.
Salary circa £28,000 – £30,000 per annum, 28 days holiday, company pension and staff discount scheme
Please apply with cv and current salary by January 31st 2020 to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Emerson’s Green, Bristol